Looking for a retirement community for you or a loved one living in Roswell, GA? Fret not as TerraBella Roswell has it all for you. Our retirement community offers top-notch amenities and exciting senior living programs that will give you the fulfilling and enriching life you desire.
Roswell is a town located in Georgia with around 92,688 residents. It is one of the nicest places to live and is in Fulton County. Roswell is known for its dense suburban atmosphere with the majority of the residents owning their houses. You can look forward to several eateries, parks, and coffee shops placed around Roswell.
Recreational Parks Around Roswell
If you’re someone who loves the outdoors and is looking for parks in Roswell, here are some of the best parks:
- Old Mill Park: This park is a unique park that features beautiful scenery, a creek, and hiking trails. What better way to spend your time out than dipping into the waters while learning about Roswell’s history? If playing in the waters isn’t your thing, you can invite your loved ones for a picnic or a hike together.
- Vickery Creek Trail: This charming hidden gem lies in the heart of Roswell. If you love the outdoors, you may swim in the river and relax by the waterfall. For the little ones, they can wear the life jackets that are available on the premises. Additionally, this area has historical significance going back to the Civil War era so you can educate yourself while enjoying the outdoors.
Popular Arts & Entertainment Near Roswell
Are you a fan of the arts? Well, you’ll be glad to know that there are plenty of arts and entertainment spots in Roswell. The following are some you could look forward to:
- Deep Roots Wine Market & Tasting Room: If you’re someone who enjoys tasting wine, this is the place to go. At Deep Roots Wine Market, domestic wines are offered by the taste, glass, and bottles. With 32 wines ready for tasting, you are bound to have a great time socializing with people with the same interest.
- Computer Museum of America: Computing has evolved over the last 50 years from a few specialized devices to an almost general extension of daily life. If you’re interested in knowing about the history of computers, this museum is the perfect spot to drop by.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Roswell
Looking for a quick pit stop for food or shopping? Here are some of the best dining and shopping outlets near Roswell:
- Roswell Market Place: Like its name, you are guaranteed to find plenty of eateries and stores in one place. From Starbucks and Chipotle to a farmers market, you’re sure to spend a good day visiting each store.
- The Mill Kitchen and Bar: If you’re looking for a spot that offers Southern cuisine, this restaurant has what you need. This casual restaurant features outdoor dining options with a variety of Southern dishes in a charmingly rustic setting.
Best Schools Near Roswell
Residing in a place that offers the best education is important. Here are some of the best schools in Roswell:
- Northwood Elementary School: For the little ones in elementary, Northwood is a good choice with excellent teachers and amazing educational materials.
- Independence High School: From encouraging teachers to a comprehensive education program, Independence High School is the best in the area.
Why Choose TerraBella Roswell?
If you’re looking for a retirement community for you or a loved one living in Roswell, GA, TerraBella Roswell is your best choice. Starting in 2002, our dedicated team will ensure to make you feel at home while giving you the care you need. From our exclusive senior living programs to resort-style amenities, we are sure that you will love every second of your stay with us. Whether you pick our Assisted Living or Memory Care option, you’re bound to live an active and worry-free senior lifestyle.
To learn more about living in TerraBella Roswell, feel free to contact us today.