Are you or your loved one looking to join a retirement community in Hendersonville, NC? TerraBella Hendersonville offers a carefree lifestyle where experienced team members and healthcare professionals are dedicated to helping you live a happy and healthy life. With senior assisted living and memory care senior living options, you’ll feel right at home with our senior living amenities that encourage social interaction and physical activity. We are committed to keeping you safe while giving you your independence. Located in a beautiful and historic location, TerraBella Hendersonville is conveniently situated near various shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. You’ll find everything you need to enjoy retirement comfortably at TerraBella Hendersonville!
About Hendersonville, NC
Hendersonville is one of North Carolina’s up-and-coming small cities, with a population of just over 57,000 residents. Its location helps it stand out from other small towns as it provides easy access to the big city life in Nashville and outdoor activities in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The cost of living is also below average in this beautiful area. Hendersonville is located right outside Tennessee and is minutes away from fantastic views of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and historic Biltmore Estate. You’ll find that Hendersonville offers many attractions and retains its rich history while still keeping its small-town charm.
Recreational Parks around Hendersonville
- Jackson Park:Jackson Park is a great place to spend a summer afternoon. Located at 190 Jackson Park Drive, it is filled with amenities such as tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, and a playground. The park also has a picnic shelter that is available for reservation.
- Lennox Park:A frequent destination for locals and visitors alike, Lennox Park is a 40-acre recreational area complete with playgrounds, sports fields, basketball courts, and a community garden. Farther south on Tunnel Road in Carolina Park, it also features miles of hiking trails, picnic areas and barbecue grills.
Popular Arts & Entertainment near Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Theatre: Hendersonville Theatre is a great destination for both music and plays. Although it was originally an early 20th-century movie house, today it offers everything from Broadway-style musicals, rock concerts by big-name brands such as Fleetwood Mac and Bruce Springsteen, to stand-up comedies featuring comedians like Lewis Black.
- Relevé Performing Arts Center: For performing arts aficionados seeking variety in their weekend plans, head to Relevé Performing Arts Center to catch performances by professional and student actors. Located in downtown Asheville, North Carolina, Relevé is easy to get to and comes with your standard box office counter, dressing rooms, restrooms on each level, and plenty of free parking spaces.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets near Hendersonville
- Blue Ridge Mall:The Blue Ridge Mall is a famous shopping mall located in Flat Rock, North Carolina. It has around 100 shops, including anchor stores such as JCPenney, Belk, Sears, and Mebane Furniture. There are also four sit-down restaurants.
- United Grocery Outlet:United Grocery Outlet (UGO) is a budget-friendly grocery store located at 607 South Haywood Street in Asheville, North Carolina. For those who want to save money while shopping for groceries, UGO is an excellent choice.
Surrounding Cities near Hendersonville
- Valley Hill:Valley Hill is a small town located in north-central Buncombe County. It’s near several larger communities like Weaverville, Asheville, and Black Mountain. Valley Hill is worth checking out if you want to try some great food or shop at a few local stores.
- Fruitland:Fruitland is an unincorporated community in Henderson County, North Carolina. It lies at an elevation of 827 feet (252 meters). The name ‘Fruitland’ originated from a sign on a railroad car that refers to a place where fruit can be had.
Why Choose TerraBella Hendersonville?
TerraBella Hendersonville epitomizes affordable and people-centered senior living in North Carolina. In our retirement community, we treat our residents like family by offering them an enriching environment where their physical, social, intellectual and spiritual needs are met. Our business philosophy reflects our commitment to delivering superior services where our team members serve with compassion, quality, and excellence.
To learn more about senior living in Hendersonville, NC, contact us or call us at 828.537.5774 today.