Are you looking for a senior living community in Mooresville, NC? If so, we warmly invite you to tour our vibrant community at TerraBella Lake Norman today. Come and discover the range of amenities and programs that await you! At TerraBella Lake Norman, you’ll be able to experience something new and exciting every day. From delicious meals, personalized care plans to concierge services, get ready to enjoy the best that we can provide!
Located within Iredell County, the town of Mooresville is a fast growing metropolitan area. Many have voted the town as one of the best places to live in in North Carolina. In recent years, young professionals and their families have settled here and started to call this town their home. With its beautiful natural landscape, Mooresville is an amazing place for water sports and racing.
Recreational Parks in Mooresville
If you are looking to enjoy some time out in the sun, here are some places to check out.
- Bellingham Park: This is a great destination for families and professional sport players alike. Not only are there playgrounds and walking trails around, but you can also engage in sports with full size baseball and soccer fields.
- Lake Norman State Park: Located on the largest manmade lake in the area, the Lake Norman State Park hosts over 30.5 miles of mountain biking trails as well as numerous other walking paths for exploring the area. On top of this, there is also a swim beach and bathhouse that is 125 yards long.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Mooresville
For those who prefer the arts and entertainment scene, here are some top picks for you!
- GoPro Motorplex: Also known as America’s premier outdoor karting track, this is an outdoor karting facility that is open to the general public every single day. This is also a great location for those who are looking to organize private events.
- Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum: If admiring exhibits is more your speed, this museum has over 150 unique vehicles on display for those who are interested in automobile related items.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Mooresville
After a long day of enjoying the sights, here are the best dining and shopping options to finish off a good day.
- Epic Chophouse: This is one of the gustatory treasures of Mooresville, serving fine dining options for special events. If you are looking to treat yourself with delicious seafood and steak dishes, this is the place to go.
- Winslow Bay Commons: With over 20 stores ranging from retail, dining, to entertainment, there is definitely an option for everyone in this shopping mall.
Best Schools in Mooresville
Not only is this an area that is great for retirees, but it is also has options for families with schooling children that are planning to relocate.
- Lake Norman Elementary: With multiple aspects of the school consistently scoring above the state average, this is an option where students are pushed to perform their best in all that they do.
- Mount Mourne School: At Mount Mourne, students are doing so far above the state average that you can full expect advanced STEM coursework to be introduced and the skillsets to be cultivated from a young age.
Why Choose TerraBella Lake Norman?
When it comes to senior living, our team at TerraBella Lake Norman does not believe in only offering services that better an individual’s physical health. We build relationships with all our residents and treat them like our family. By providing them with the highest quality of care, we empower our residents to live enriching and fulfilling lives.
To learn more about our exclusive senior living programs at TerraBella Lake Norman, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!