Here in the beautiful lakeside community, senior living in Huntersville, NC, is an idyllic representation of what the best of your golden years should look like. Not only will you have the support you need to live and do the things you want, but you can also be sure that there are many opportunities for socialization, participation in activities and events, and the exploration of destinations that will surely excite you.
As a large suburban town and amongst the largest municipalities in North Carolina, Huntersville has a steadily growing population of around 58,000. However, despite its growing population, it is one of the safest cities in North Carolina on Safe Wise’s list.
Recreational Parks in Huntersville
- Mountain Island Park: With many different trails that lead through the park for those who are looking for somewhere to enjoy a leisurely stroll. If you’re someone who enjoys fishing or wants to rent a campsite, this park also has the facilities to accommodate your needs. In essence, it is perfect for a family who enjoys the great outdoors!
- Huntersville Athletic Park: If you are a sports enthusiast who enjoys enjoying new games, this is the best option for you. There are four well maintained fields to play baseball, soccer, and other activities.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Huntersville
- Carolina Renaissance Festival: This is one of the largest renaissance fairs in America, operating since 1994 during the months of October and November. On top of the celebration and entertainment, there is also an artisanal marketplace for those who are looking to get handmade wares of great quality.
- Carolina Raptor Center: Operating as a form of living museum, the center is committed to conserving birds of prey. With over 57 acres of land, the Carolina Raptor Center has become home to over 25 species of raptors spanning from vultures, hawks, eagles, kites, to falcons.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Huntersville
- Birkdale Village: Birkdale Village is not just a place to wine, dine, and shop, but also a venue to bond with your community. In fact, due to central nature of Birkdale Village and its many amenities, it is somewhere where you and your loved ones can all drop by to find your necessities and grab a bite to eat. On top of this, there are regular concerts and special events for you to enjoy during your time there.
- Rosedale Shopping Center: Also popularly known as Rosedale, it is one of the top malls for you to find everything that you will need. Whether it is entertainment, dining, or shopping, the mall has numerous options for everyone. In fact, in terms of dining alone, it already has a food hall and countless restaurants and casual dining options to suit any palate.
Why Choose TerraBella Lake Norman?
At TerraBella Lake Norman, you can expect to have the best environment to spend your golden years. Whether it is in terms of at home support or a vibrant community with a range of amenities, you will definitely be living it up at TerraBella Lake Norman.
To learn more about our exclusive senior living programs at TerraBella Lake Norman, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!