Opting for senior living in Gastonia, NC, is a decision that you won’t ever regret. Not only is the city an established historic center with regards to textile manufacturing, but it is also an all-rounder in its development of different government, education, and healthcare sectors.
As the largest city in the county, there is a prosperous population of 77,273 as of 2019. However, despite this, it still gives residents a sparse suburban feel with the many parks around the area.
Recreational Parks in Gastonia
- Lineberger Park: This park is an awesome option for individuals of all ages, whether you want to chill on the lawn or have your grandchildren explore the playground.
- Martha Rivers Park: Spanning 48 acres, this park has many different trails and picnic shelters as well as a youth sports complex. There’s so much to do that most people will spend hours here on average!
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Gastonia
- Schiele Museum of Natural History: Aiming to inspire appreciation and wonder for the natural and scientific world, there are both outdoor and indoor programs, research and exhibits that are available every day of the week.
- The Light Factory: If you are an avid photographer, you would definitely appreciate a trip to this gallery! There are many exhibitions held to showcase curated photographs. For those who are interested in improving their skills, there are also video, film, and photograph classes and workshops.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Gastonia
- Gaston Pickers: With an ever-changing selection of antiques and collectibles, the different vendor booths will be a new surprise each time that you visit. There is a lot to see and go through so it would be great to dedicate a few hours to look at all the great stuff that is on display!
- Webb Custom Kitchen: As a home-grown American restaurant, this is an upscale option with a range of amazing mains. Many have recommended their dishes, especially the filet mignon steak and lobster corn risotto. As the cherry on top, this restaurant also has amazing waiter service and accessible private parking!
Best Schools in Gastonia
- W A Bess Elementary School: Providing education to students from pre-kindergarten to grade five, this school has constantly supported their students to academic results that are far above the state average.
- Highland School of Technology: The majority of the students who studied at Highland School of Technology will opt to go for further studies. With their amazing teachers and advanced coursework in STEM subjects, Highland School of Technology has made steady inroads in ensuring that all students are college-ready.
Why Choose TerraBella Lake Norman?
If you are still conflicted about which senior living community you should join, just know that you can count on our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee at TerraBella Lake Norman. This means that during your stay with us, you can choose to leave the community if you are not satisfied within the first 90 days – we will not hold you to the terms of your lease. That’s how confident we are that you will love it here at TerraBella Lake Norman!
To learn more about our exclusive senior living programs at TerraBella Lake Norman, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!