If you are looking forward to senior living in Cornelius, NC, here’s what you can expect from our amazing suburban town. At TerraBella Lake Norman, we provide complimentary concierge and transportation services to all our residents. Let us know where you’ll like to explore today!
Also known as the land of the lakes, Cornelius is a lakeside community where residents can have beautiful views of the water. On top of the water-related attractions, it is also a town with historical significance and many landmarks that go back to the founding of America.
Recreational Parks in Cornelius
If you enjoy time out in the natural landscape, these parks are definite must-go destinations during your stay.
- Bailey Road Park: Spanning across 66 acres, there are numerous options for athletic individuals as well as walking trails and playgrounds.
- Ramsey Creek Park: Perfect for anyone who wants to chill by the lakefront, there are options for boating, picnicking, and even fishing. This is a great park for those looking to enjoy a day out with the whole family.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Cornelius
If the arts are more your cup of tea, you simply cannot miss the following attractions.
- Cornelius Arts Center: Apart from the regular art exhibitions held by the local artists, the center also constantly hosts music and art classes that are suitable for people of all ages.
- The Warehouse Performing Arts Center: This is a black box performing arts venue that can seat an audience of 55. There have been many high-quality performances ranging from musical concerts, theatrical products, and even literary events that only served to benefit from how intimate this space is.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Cornelius
If you are looking to just enjoy a night out on the town with a good meal and retail options, here are some spots to check out.
- Oak Street Mill: Rated as one of the top shopping malls in Cornelius, you can be sure to get everything you need amongst the charming stores that line this street.
- Ferrucci’s Old Tyme Italian Market: If you are looking to enjoy authentic Italian food that is made from scratch, this little market is the best place to go for good food and a variety of Italian goods.
Best Schools in Cornelius
For those with children and grandchildren, having top schools around is also an essential factor for moving to Cornelius.
- Bailey Middle: The strongest aspect of this school is its great academic progress. This means that their staff and teachers have been able to show improvements consistently in terms of academic capabilities.
- William Amos Hough High: As one of the top high schools in the area, it has above average standards in terms of college and career readiness.
Why Choose TerraBella Lake Norman?
If you are looking for a community that is bright and enriching for its residents, you can be sure that you will have opportunities to lead a life full of fun and excitement.
To learn more about our exclusive senior living programs at TerraBella Lake Norman, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!