If you are wondering about the best place to retire, China Grove is one of the best options for you! When it comes to senior living communities in China Grove, NC, we are confident that TerraBella Lake Norman is one of the premier options for anyone looking to enjoy their golden years.
About China Grove
With its name derived from a grove of chinaberry trees where travelers and horses would seek rest and shade, China Grove continues to provide a haven for many of the residents and travelers who pass through the city. Ranked as amongst the top 20 safest cities within the state of North Carolina, China Grove is an established town with just over 4,000 residents. In fact, it is one of the first areas with rural free delivery within North Carolina.
Recreational Parks in China Grove
- Lake Corriher: Open from sunrise to sunset, this park has many different amenities like picnic areas and soccer fields. They also have options for canoeing, hiking, fishing, and even cabins that can be rented for private events.
- Park Pond: For those who truly enjoy water recreational activities, this is a peaceful recreational park for individuals who want to do just that. With avenues for kayaking, fishing, and even paddle boating, it is somewhere that you can spend hours at.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in China Grove
- Cauble Creek Vineyard: As a family-owned business, this winery and vineyard is a 36-acre property where the yearly weather conditions have supported the agricultural land to produce fresh and delicious vegetables and fruits since 2006. The vineyard is open year-round and is great for anyone who would love to see more of North Carolina’s agricultural sector.
- Tiger World: As a sanctuary for endangered and exotic animals, Tiger World is designed to promote awareness and understanding of the wildlife in the world. On top of this, it is important to maintain secure a safe preservation area that is protected from habitat destruction, poaching and even illegal trade. On top of this, they also assist breeding programs to help secure the population of the tigers.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in China Grove
- Gary’s Barbecue: If you are looking for amazing barbecue food that is reminiscent of homecooked food, Gary’s Barbecue is the perfect place to go. In fact, you might need multiple trips as they are well known for having many specials that are all equally enticing and delicious.
- No Way Jose’s: When it comes to delicious Mexican and Southwestern food, this is the best option in the area. We would recommend that you go with your loved ones in order to try more of their entrees on a single visit!
Why Choose TerraBella Lake Norman?
When it comes to TerraBella Lake Norman, you would be glad to know that you will have both an enriching and meaningful experience both within and around our community.
To learn more about our exclusive senior living programs at TerraBella Lake Norman, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!