If you are considering a move into a senior living community in Catawba, NC, you can expect to enter a completely new environment that is full of small-town charm. In essence, aside from the senior living community that you adopt with TerraBella Lake Norman, you are also integrating into the community of Catawba!
Located in the heart of the scenic Catawba Valley, it is a municipality within Catawba County. This unique little town has a wealth of opportunities for everyone, whether you prefer spending a day out in nature or enjoying some great Southern comfort food. On top of this, you can be sure that you have many connections to the great towns and cities nearby.
Recreational Parks in Catawba
- David A. Hunsucker Memorial Park: Not only is this a scenic and peaceful natural area, but it is a perfect option for those who are planning to have family cookouts or would like to bring their kids out to playgrounds and bask in the glow of nature.
- Riverbend Park: For many people, this is one of the top parks to go to to avoid the hustle and bustle of city living. Not only can you be confident that you will enjoy beautiful natural sights, but you can also choose from a wide array of different trails that vary in difficulty to better explore the area.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Catawba
- Hickory Community Theatre: For individuals who love to watch different performances, you will have a variety of different musicals, dramas, and even comedies that you can buy tickets for. On top of this, you can also choose between a more intimate setting in the Firemen’s Kitchen, and the considerably larger Charles E. Jeffers Theatre.
- The Green Room Community Theatre & Old Post Office Play House: Although this community theatre looks unassuming from the outside, it is an award-winning theatre that has hosted many seasons of different children’s plays, comedies, musicals, and dramas.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Catawba
- Catawba Village: This is where you can get all your necessities because simply put, they have a little bit of everything. In addition, you can expect many different parking lots and good quality purchases after you have shopped and dined to your heart’s content.
- Valley Hills Mall: With many different outlets, retail and restaurant options spread out across two stories, you can be sure to find a wide selection of both food and shopping to fit anyone’s needs and preferences. On top of this, there have also been businesses offering children’s rides in the mall to keep the younger ones entertained on your shopping trip.
Why Choose TerraBella Lake Norman?
With this, you can be sure that choosing TerraBella Lake Norman is not just understanding the value of our amazing programs and living options, but also for the amazing area that we have decided to plant our roots in.
To learn more about our exclusive senior living programs at TerraBella Lake Norman, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!