There are many retirement communities scattered all across America. These communities focus on older adults who need that extra help, many of the residents suffering from different diseases and illnesses. They have round-the-clock care with dedicated team members, fun and exciting activities all year round, and state-of-the-art on-site amenities all combined together into one community. Residents get to enjoy themselves, with the main aim of positively impacting their own lives. These communities are quite affordable, with different types of apartment homes available for each program.
The main factor of these communities is the programs that they offer. Each community has its own living programs and it is these living programs that make retirement communities very popular with people. Residents can socialise and interact with each other, which is encouraged among team members. Within its compound, there is live music and performances, wellness classes, and even religious services that residents can take part in. below we find out more about these communities and their assisted living programs in Southern Pines, North Carolina.
What are the Different Types of Exclusive Programs Available?
In Southern Pines, North Carolina retirement communities, there are several assisted living programs that are available for potential residents. These living programs catered to their residents’ needs which are being specifically chosen because it is the best choice for them.
- Respite Care: this program is suitable for those recovering from surgery or medical procedure. This program gives residents 24-hour care and attention.
- Personal Care Assistance: this program is suitable for those who need more personalised care support. This program focuses on a variety of services and activities and is one of the more popular living programs.
- 24-hour nursing care: this program catered to those who need nursing care around the clock. Most communities are equipped with the latest technology in medical equipment.
- Glucose and insulin management: this program is suitable for those who required help in taking insulin. Team members track residents’ glucose level and determined whether their blood glucose level is high or low. Treatment can improve one’s overall health.
Most retirement communities also offer memory care programs that can benefit those who are suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s. Residents with memory loss conditions need 24-hour care and added attention. They also have difficulties moving around and required team members to be by their sides most of the time.
- Alzheimer’s care: this program is catered to those suffering from Alzheimer’s. Team members will assist residents to move around and take medication and also simple tasks like laundry and if need be, showering.
- Dementia care: this program is very popular with those with dementia. Similar to Alzheimer’s care, dementia care residents also required team members to assist them in their daily needs. Team members in this program help to motivate residents to live each day meaningfully.
Choose the Programs We Have at TerraBella Southern Pines
Located in North Carolina, Terrabella Southern Pines is the top assisted living community in the state. We have many different programs that will suit you or your loved one Our dedicated team members are always here to assist, and with fun activities and on-site amenities available, we are sure that you or your loved one will love staying with us. Schedule a tour now.